Gunfight Rules:

Have something you want to post that is non-H&R 1871 related? This is the place to post your work safe related material.

Moderator: ripjack13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:31 pm
In a gunfight, the most important rule is ..... HAVE A GUN!!!

Here is some shooting advice from various Concealed Carry instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate these rules... If not, you should get one and learn how to use it -- and learn the rules:

RULES:

1-- Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.

2-- It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

3-- Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

4-- Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arm’s length

5-- Never say "I've got a gun." If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.

6-- The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 magnum is 1400 feet per second.

7-- The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - a gunfight is a deadly struggle -- there is no such thing as a fair fight, so cheat if necessary.

8-- Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets ... You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, ‘cause it will be empty.

9 -- If you're in a gun fight:
If you're not shooting, you should be loading.
If you're not loading, you should be moving.
If you're not moving, you're dead.

10-- In a life and death situation, do something ... it may be wrong, but do something!

11-- If you carry a gun, people may call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

12-- You can say 'stop' or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.

13-- Never leave an enemy behind. If you have to shoot, shoot to kill. If you end up in court, yours will be the only testimony.

14-- You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.

And always remember this quote from America 's premier Founding Father:

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading"
~Thomas Jefferson~

"I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected."
~Me~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:36 pm
All good words to live by. Thanks, brother.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:47 pm
Anytime my friend...

Return to Work Safe