FOA on YouTube!

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:21 pm
You may or may not know already... You have seen Shooter post "This Day in History" and the "Gun of the Week" blogs? (which by the way, the BAR or Browning Automatic Rifle is this weeks featured gun!)

Well, heres my point. H&R Owners is a part of a larger group comprised of all the "sister" sites, Mossberg Owners, Remington Owners, Browning Owners, Winchester Owners, Ithaca Owners... Together, they make up the FOA, Firearm Owners Association (I think Shooter came up with the name!)

We have a YouTube channel and the first video has gone up as of last night!

Its kinda (or alot) cheesy... Its a short demo of the Coast Products Tactical Use TX40 164 lumen light with momentary on, bulls eye spot and in this case, the remote pressure switch! Its mounted on my 590A1 utilizing the mount available from Coast as well.

The purpose of the video isnt to be a full review at this point, but to highlight the features I mentioned above, primarily the momentary on and 164 lumen bulls eye spot which will light an entire room. Seriously, I know this.

Thanks!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:39 pm
Awesome video my friend...!!
Copper BB
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:16 pm
Thanks Shooter!

We really like doin these and hope the folks watching both enjoy the way its done as well as seeing the product we're highlighting!

Return to Garbage Can