Hello from central Ohio

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:38 pm
Just wanted to drop an introduction - My name is Bryan and the wife and I just started shooting this past fall. We have been handgun shooters but I just bought her her first rifle (a 10/22), and I am putting an H&R Sportster .17 in layaway for my first rifle. I hope to learn alot about long guns from all of you. Thanks.
Administrator
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:13 pm
Welcome to H&R 1871 Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.

.22LR
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:37 pm
Welcome from Central, PA! I currently have a Marlin Bull Barrel .17 hmr in my Possession! Practically no recoil, super fast bullet and really destructive on small game! A great choice in caliber for a starter rifle! It will give you the chance to focus on your basics for shooting a rifle. Does your Sportster have Iron Sights??
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:46 am
Howdy, I'm bumping up old posts to see if I can get our members back on the forum...
Welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Former Admin

Return to New Member Welcome Area