Take a Stand against Gun Control

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:25 pm
http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/#

Please click the above link and follow the instructions to write your elected officials instantly with a form letter...
=========================================

Dear (Recipients),

I am a law-abiding citizen and responsible gun owner.

I am saddened by the tragic events in Newtown, Connecticut, but I believe that efforts to impose new restrictions on me and other lawful and responsible owners like me are misguided. Did you know that violent crime with firearms has declined since the Federal "assault weapons ban" expired in 2004?

Your focus should be on strengthening mental health care and improving the quality of data supporting NICs checks (National Instant Criminal Background Check System). Do NOT pass more gun laws; instead, work to enforce the more than 20,000 gun laws already on the books.

I am your constituent and I vote. Please represent me.

Sincerely,

(Your Name)

=======================================

Your message for "Gun Owner: Call to Action" was sent on 01/12/2013 13:40 PM to the following recipients:

LeAnna Washington (D-PA),

Steve McCarter (D-PA),

Tom Corbett (R-PA),

Jim Cawley (R-PA),

William Ryan (R-PA),

Rep. Allyson Schwartz (D-PA),

President Barack Obama,

Vice President Joseph Biden,

Sen. Patrick Toomey (R-PA),

Sen. Bob Casey (D-PA)

Thank you for taking action on this important issue.

==========================================

Quick & Easy...

Please do your part in this battle and send your Representatives in Congress your views on gun control...Thanks !!

Return to Firearm Related