My Topper

.22LR
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:04 pm
My Topper is a 20 gauge Topper Junior Classic.
I wasn't even looking for a shotgun when I spied it in our local gun shop.
Man, she was beautiful. Real walnut stock, not generic "hardwood". Checkered too! Rubber butt pad w/white spacer. It was gently used and priced right. I had to have it.
The Junior is made for young people, it's got a short barrel and a short stock, it is nice and handy.
The blue is well polished, unlike the matt finish I'm used to on Pardners.
I'm seriously thinking about sending it to H&R and having a 357 magnum rifle barel fitted to it.
357 magnum and 44 magnum are the only rifle barrels they will fit to a shotgun receiver.
"There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
Winston Churchill
Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, AMVETS, Society of the 5th Infantry Division
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:18 pm
Would sure like to see some pics Al...
.22LR
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:37 pm
I bought a digital camera in 2008 but haven't gotten around to loading the disc into my computer yet. I'm going to have to get my butt in gear, I've got a lot I could share on forums such as this.
you will see photos soon, I promise.
"There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
Winston Churchill
Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, AMVETS, Society of the 5th Infantry Division
Administrator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:49 pm
I look forward to seeing the pictures!

Return to Harrington & Richardson Topper